The Metronome is a free bi-monthly magazine for people who want to study psychology and make a career in the field.
Every 2 weeks, you'll get curated advice and tips from psychology professors, researchers, therapists, and other professionals on questions like...
- ...how to read a research paper
- ...how to network as a psychology student
- ..how to study for your psychology exams
- ...what kind of internships to look for
- ...how to conduct research in college
- ...what a day in the life of a psychologist looks like
- ...how psychology professionals balance work and life
Sounds useful? Sign up below, then tell your friends!
The Metronome is an independent publication launched in September 2023 by Ratika Deshpande. If you find the magazine useful, please consider making a tip or signing up as a monthly supporter on ko-fi. Your contribution makes this site possible, and allows The Metronome to be free for everyone. Thank you!